It's interesting that I can think of so many interesting questions.
But then again, I'm sure many people have already thought about this one.
What if this life you consider reality is, in fact, just a dream?
What if one day you wake up, and half your life has just been a really long fantasy?
It really comes down to two things.
I would be distraught with despair but simultaneously be happy and hopeful.
I would be happy that I could start my life over. There are so many things that I've done that I regret. Some people say that they don't regret anything. I think that's a lie. To be human is to be imperfect. We make mistakes. It's important that we don't live on regrets alone because there are much more to look forward to. We just don't have time to look back. I regret many things. If my life has been a dream, I would be sad. All the friends I've made, all the things I've done. They would all be pieces. Strings of my imagination. [Just the fact that a dream, which is all created from the mind, could be this intricate would be kind of scary...] It would sadden me that my friends are no more. That my life is no more. However, the hope that I can live a better life than what my previous life has been would give me joy. So much joy.
If my life has been a dream, let me at least keep it in my memory forever to eternally cherish.
Aug 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment