skip to main | skip to sidebar

Simple Complication

Things aren't the way they always seem to be.

Aug 25, 2009

Hurt Heart

The more I give my heart to you,
the more I get hurt by you.

Yet I give my heart to you still.
Pieced together by Jon Min Choi at 20:55
Labels: Vent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (29)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (114)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ▼  August (23)
      • Too Late
      • Forced
      • My Daily Apple
      • Hurt Heart
      • Bittersweet Love
      • Love Is Never Having To Say Sorry
      • Love/Break
      • Beginning/Recollection
      • An Experi - ment/ence
      • The Void
      • Rather Than.. Love
      • I Promise You
      • Insecurity
      • Sea Of Thoughts
      • True Spotlight
      • What Box?
      • XTC
      • Still In Awe
      • Calm After The Storm
      • Dreaming Reality
      • Good Bye Good Bye
      • Update: Construction In Progress
      • [Left] Alone
    • ►  July (19)