
Because you see, I'm not as thoughtless as some might like to think.
[ironically, it is with lack of thought that they think this].
Rather, the times of solitude that I enjoy, I immerse myself in a vast sea of thoughts.
Vast to the point of near infinity.
I wander and wonder, behold, and marvel at the wonders yet to be discovered.
Near limitless potential lies here.
.
Yet there is a clear boundary. A clear restriction.
We are so free to roam, yet we are so limited in our thoughts.
We are only as free as we are allowed to be.
.
The picture above is of the second biggest aquarium in the world.
This world we are in, the boundaries only allow for second best.
First best will have to wait, but I await it with eagerness and hope.
thats a really nice picture.
ReplyDeletei like when you think a lot and write in this blog. its nice to read. :]