skip to main | skip to sidebar

Simple Complication

Things aren't the way they always seem to be.

Aug 25, 2009

Love Is Never Having To Say Sorry

I'll never say sorry to you.
I'll always say I love you.

Because it's over the moment I say sorry.
Pieced together by Jon Min Choi at 00:40
Labels: Simple Complication

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (29)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (114)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ▼  August (23)
      • Too Late
      • Forced
      • My Daily Apple
      • Hurt Heart
      • Bittersweet Love
      • Love Is Never Having To Say Sorry
      • Love/Break
      • Beginning/Recollection
      • An Experi - ment/ence
      • The Void
      • Rather Than.. Love
      • I Promise You
      • Insecurity
      • Sea Of Thoughts
      • True Spotlight
      • What Box?
      • XTC
      • Still In Awe
      • Calm After The Storm
      • Dreaming Reality
      • Good Bye Good Bye
      • Update: Construction In Progress
      • [Left] Alone
    • ►  July (19)