Aug 3, 2009

Calm After The Storm

I know, I know. The usual saying would be the "calm before the storm." I just couldn't think of anything better. Actually, I didn't really think at all. That's the title that first came to my mind and that's the title that I'll use. I'm feeling very optimistic right now.

Only through hardships one can truly appreciate life. I feel like that right now. It's been so frustrating thinking about what I need to do from now on, and I reckon it'll continue to be frustrating. But I'm hopeful in what plans are in store for me. I have plans made. I know very well that things might not work out the way I expect, but that's fine and dandy. As long as I realize that I am loved I know that there's something in store for me, and in the end I have something to look forward to.

My mind is very calm right now. I have lots of things to think about but I'm not stressed at all. I kid. I might be a wee bit stressed. But the important thing is that I'm happy.

I only hope I can still fix things.

No comments:

Post a Comment