Aug 17, 2009

An Experi - ment/ence

I thought and wrote about this before, but I'll be going deeper than last time.

In this world, a boundary clearly exists.
Within such restrictions, there are limitations to everything.
The physical realm is especially laden with such limitations.
Laws of physics. Laws of the tangible are biggest at play.

[of tangential nature]
Law. What is law?
Law is the collection of rules imposed by authority.
Whose laws are we following?
There must be an authority by which the rules are imposed.

The intangible are more free than physical objects.
They are not bound by such laws governing the tangible.
Only one limitation exists.
The intangible exist only when acknowledged by the physical.
This is the boundary. The imagination of the [dare I say it] creator.
By creator I am merely referring to the life form that acknowledges such idea.

[again.. sidetracked...]
Like I stated in the piece before this, the term creator is wrong.
We have not created these ideas. They are merely given.
If we are, according to what we know, living as planned by God, then what we are thinking are certainly planned by God. As such, they are merely given to us.

There are boundaries in this world. We are free yet in a limited fashion.
We will think what has been allowed by God.

[about the title]
Why is it then, that the title is experi -ment/ence?
These two words, experience and experiment, go hand in hand.
This blog is an experiment for me. It is, at the same time, an experience.
To experiment is to experience.

[last note]
This blog and the one right before it can be ignored.
I only created these so that I can remember in the future the ideas that were in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment