Jul 11, 2009

World Of Warcraft

Maybe what people are telling me is right.. that I should stop playing WoW.

Here's why.

Right now in Korea it is 4AM and I'm on my blog writing up a post.

The reason?

Because my cousin just snuck into the bed and started snoring really loudly.
I don't mind that, but until he woke me up I had the craziest dream ever.

I was in America, not yet departed to Korea.
I was on a mount [it's something your character rides in WoW] and I was on my way to the subway [my dream] and met all these ccm people.
The ones I can remember are Caroline Kang, Stephanie Kim, and Allen Bahng.
I don't even know why they were in my dream.. the most random one is Stephanie, since I was praying for Allen before I went to sleep, and I was thinking about how friendly Caroline is.

Stephanie?!

What the heck? ... Anyways, it IS a bit disturbing when things that exist only in a game start to materialize in the domain of your dreams, which are meant to somewhat reflect what you're thinking.

Again.. such a random dream.. but I always dream, so whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment