Jul 18, 2009

All Negatives But The Morals Within

Why is it that each and every time I write a piece, it turns out to be very pessimistic?
I have nothing good to say about anything!
This time is no different..
I'm so discouraged by how much I judge others, by how everybody judges others.
I'm discouraged by the fact that things that I do don't seem to have the effects that I want.
I want to love, yet I hate.
I want to be loved, yet I'm hated.
Apathy, whether on my part, is another source of discouragement.
Add to this list the constant frustration and depression that I've been daily facing recently, and I really don't know how I can laugh.
But it's at this moment that I realize that it's not for me to decide.
Whatever happens whether it appears to be according to my will, isn't.

I want to let go, yet I can't.

By the way, since my pieces always seem to be about nothing at all, I'll just share my day.
I woke up at 4:30AM and caught the first subway train to travel out of Seoul in order to watch SNSD, and although I at first doubted that I would get to see them, I got to see them perform twice.
On top of that, after their 2nd performance, they waved at me [or at least to the general area I was standing in] as they exited the stage, and this made up for the lack of rest.
Today's Music Core line-up?
SNSD, 2PM, 4Minute, Shinee, Cool, SS501 Jungmin, K Will, Yoo Jae Suk, JK of Drunken Tiger, M, LPG, Norazo.

No comments:

Post a Comment