Jul 17, 2009

Early Bird Gets The Worm?

The early bird gets the worm, and that tells us early is better.
But I think the story has another side to it.
The early worm gets eaten by the bird, which advises us not to be early.

Some nights ago I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, which was a darn good movie in my opinion. But there was one scene that made me wonder. The scene in which Lupin asks Harry to think of the happiest memory that he has.

What is my happiest memory? That's not an easy question to answer, for sure, and I don't think that I can really answer it on the top of my head. But I then thought of one memory in particular, a fairly recent one.

Thursday, June 4th, 2009. That night was one of the happiest nights of my life, and I'll forever cherish it. But the question remains. Am I the bird? Or am I the worm?

1 comment:

  1. the early worm DOES get eaten by the bird...
    what happened on june 4th?

    ReplyDelete