Oct 14, 2009

Stockholm Syndrome

Let your anger rise, and we'll fly in this world,
fall to the next, and burn in eternity.
No one will recall what happened.. not in this world...
Once we pass by, we pass by.
There is no turning back.

Look to the stars, for there is hope.
Let hope burn in your eyes.
Let the stars engrave hope in your sight.
We'll love, and we'll hope.
We will die.
All to no avail.
All to no avail..
Unless...

This is the last time I'll abandon You.
This is the last time I'll forget You.
I wish I could...

How many times do we utter such words from our lips?
How many times we've spit out such phrases from our mouths.

This is the last time I'll abandon You.
This is the last time I'll forget You.

I wish I could.
I wish I could...

1 comment: