skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Simple Complication
Things aren't the way they always seem to be.
Oct 23, 2009
Hair Paranoia
Recently I had a dream that I couldn't remember until the evening of the next day.
I dreamed that I shaved my head.
I walked around proudly but later in the day, when I looked in the mirror,
my hair was at an awkward length.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(29)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(114)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(14)
▼
October
(22)
Let Your Words Be Few
A New Life Arises From Death
For Some Will Never Understand
Food For Thought
Betrayal
Hair Paranoia
30 Minutes Before
Domination Of The Subconscious
The Three Aspects Of Life
Only The TIp Of An Iceberg
When The Oceans Turn
Heavenly Hope
Stockholm Syndrome
How Things Have Always Been
You've Got To Let Go Of What You're Holding Onto I...
Why Is A Black Hole Black?
Grass Is Always Green
Re-Think
No Fun
Confusion
Mirotic
Hypnotic
►
September
(19)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment