Sep 19, 2009

[Left] Alone Part 2

There is no one who can heal my wounds.
Left alone, these wounds have become worse.
Love, people, I'm afraid of them all.
I fear having been left alone and forgotten.

Always alone, heart shut tight, bearing burdens of sorrow. A fool.
With eyes shut and ears guarded I lock myself in my darkness.
With no sense of direction I fight myself within, for that's all I can find.

What am I to do? Nothing. Is it all hopeless? Perhaps. Should I lie again? Why not?
I cry in pain for I am hurt. I cry in sorrow for I am sad.
My frozen heart testifies. That all's over. Everything is fine. No it's not.

But the tears held within pours out as the ice breaks down.
Yet the ice freezes again tomorrow, holding in my tears one last time.
Until the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment