Dec 18, 2009

When Evil Starts To Feel Real

I had a really bad dream at Mammoth.
My possessions started coming to life and were trying to kill me.
My teddy bear was glaring me down from the doorway.
My laptop speakers came to life and (in some obscure, impossible way that I honestly can't remember) also tried to kill me.
Cathy Min was there to help me through this fearful ordeal.
However, in the end, I realized that it was she who was making this happen.
I jumped out of the window and survived, despite the fact that my room was several stories above the ground.
Cathy Min... looked as if she would chase me to the end of the earth.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lesson: you can only trust God.. not materials.. not people.. only HIM! HAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah man....
    how are you doing now?
    call me if you want!

    ReplyDelete