Dec 8, 2009

Repetitive Redunduncy

Last night I was up studying for math.
I ended up taking a nap that lasted 2 hours.
In those 2 hours I had the most insane dream I've had in a long time.

I had killed the boss of a crime organization, but he came back to life.
Ever since, he kept chasing me down.
I could not stay long in any one area, because he would send people against me.
It went on the the point where I wished that they would kill me and it would be over.
It was a weird world, where if you die you come back to life...
The reason I didn't want to get caught was, instead of killing you, he captures you and torments you.

Then someone woke me up, and I studied for another hour or so, and then went back to sleep.
The dream continued.

I tried so hard to find a safe haven to be able to just rest.
But everywhere I went, I was not safe.

Insecurity. Feelings of being chased.
Maybe dreams do mean something. Maybe they don't.

Do I feel like I'm being chased by someone?
Perhaps.

Where is my safe haven. Is it You?

No comments:

Post a Comment